Artesprix Iron-on-Ink offers artists and crafters an entire ecosystem of sublimation products.
Born in 2018, Artesprix introduced ten colors of their original permanent heat transfer markers to the sublimation world. The arts-and-craft community immediately took notice…makers and social media influencers were heard saying, “Have you seen the magic?”
Artesprix has developed a revolutionary line of sublimation products to give a new dimension to creative projects. From sublimation markers and ink pads, to supplies and accessories, to dozens of Artesprix-branded blanks to choose from, makers can create personalized memories that will last a lifetime.
The possibilities are endless. Not only does Artesprix Iron-on-Ink give creators a new and easy way to explore the world of sublimation, but also:
- do-it-yourself workshops can add a new dimension to their group projects;
- educators have a new way to engage their students through art and science classes;
- fundraisers can go beyond car washes and bake sales;
- after-school program directors can keep their kids engaged;
- sublimation businesses can expand their product line with new and exciting products that don’t require expensive equipment.