Create Coasters for this Summer!
Learn how to design Iron-on-Ink Tropical Coasters
The links below are affiliate links. If you decide to use these links to shop, you are supporting today’s post writer – thank you! They may receive a small portion of the sale, at no extra cost to you. These products are endorsed by the author, and we hope you will love them too!
With summer fast approaching and entertaining at home at a high we are looking at ways to create fun and festive tables. These adorable tropical coasters are exactly what you need to get the party started!
We had so much fun making these coasters with our ArtesprixÔ Heat Press but you can easily use a dry iron or home iron as well. We used pink and green in our design but you can easily alter the colors based on your table décor.
1. Artesprix Blank Textured Coaster
2. Artesprix Protective Paper
3. Artesprix Heat Tape
4. Copy Paper
5. Artesprix Markers
1. Using your coaster as a guide, trace the coaster shape onto your plain copy paper.
2. Cut out the shape.
3. Draw or trace a tropical flower and palm leaves onto copy paper.
4. Color with Artesprix Iron-on-Ink markers.
5. Heat up your press to 400 degrees.
6. Attach your design (face-down) to one coaster using heat tape.
7. Sandwich your coaster between two pieces of protective paper and place on your project mat.
8. Set your Artesprix press timer for 90 seconds.
9. Let object cool before handling.
10. Peel off the paper to reveal your beautiful and vivid design.
We love to be creative while we are spending more time at home and these fun projects are exactly what we need! There is nothing better to lift your mood than bright and colorful designs and fun treats.
Palm leaves and tropical foliage are on trend right now and these coasters will be the perfect addition to an outdoor picnic, luau or beach themed party. I love that I have the ability to make EXACTLY what I am looking for to bring a festive touch to our table.
**Take note, the colors will be dull on your initial drawing and design but once the heat is applied they become rich and vibrant.
Get everything you need for this DIY tropical coaster and so many more projects on the Artesprix website. Stay tuned for more projects to come and pin for later!