Hello crafty Artesprix friends Ivy from the Artesprix Design Team again! I have had so much fun creating last minute personalized Iron-on-Ink gifts its just so easy!
If you love adding handmade goodness to your gifts then this is for you! Here is a quick last minute Artesprix Bag Tag project you can make easily... all you need is creativity and a few things from Artesprix. I have to say mine turned out amazing and I know your will too!
Spice up any gift with this personalized DIY Bag Tag project.
Let's get started!
What are Sublimations Markers?
Artesprix markers enable you to draw on regular paper and transfer on to sublimation blank materials such as totes bags, bookmarks, keychains and more... The possibles are truly endless with Iron-on-Ink Sublimation Markers and your imagination!
To Create this Bag Tag, you will need the following:
- Bag Tag
- Sublimation Markers
- Heat Press or Regular Iron
- Heat Tape
- Protective Paper Roll
- Light Box
- Sharpie Marker
1. Using a pencil trace the coaster on to a piece of printer paper.
2. Write the sentiment using a black sharpie marker on one sheet of printer paper. I used a thick black sharpie to design what I wanted to trace onto my next sheet of copy paper. Thick black sharpie designs are easy to see though light boxes.
***It is important to note that you can use a thin sharpie and flip over the design using the same sheet and color with Artesprix Markers on the other side*** I just didn't have a thin sharpie on hand so I used it as a reference.
3. Flip the paper with a sharpie design over the light box and place the second sheet of printer paper and line up the bag tag. Use any Artesprix Red & Green Sublimation Markers of your choice to color in the sentiment. I added a few more deals to give it some extra flare! I love working with white blanks because the colors turn out so vibrant!
4. Turn on the Atesprix Heat Press at 400℉ and 60 seconds.
5. Place the Bag Tag face down to your Bag Tag and tape it with Artesprix Heat Tape. This will ensures that your Bag Tag will not shift during the heat transfer process. Remember your Bag Tag is double sided for double the fun
6. Once the Heat Press is ready we are going to need make a Sublimation Sandwich. Place one sheet of Protective Paper on the Heat Press, then place the bag with the design on top, then add another sheet over the bag tag.
***Make sure the Bag Tag design is faced down to your blank and on the top of your sandwich.***
7. Once your timer is finished take your Bag Tag off of the Heat Press and let it cool for a min or two. Use Heat Gloves to protect your skin or if you have oven mitts in your kitchen, those work great too
8. Peak Test time! Take a small peek to make sure the color is vibrant and the image has transferred, if it didn't press it on again for another 10 seconds. Let the Bag Tag cool down before you peel and reveal your finished Iron-on-Ink Project.
The Bag Tag that I finished super easy and fun. Now I have the cutest last minute DIY gift when I need one!
Watch my YouTube tutorial to see it all in action. The I music picked is sure to get you in the holiday mood!
I hope you enjoyed this project. If you make this craft please share and tag us on Facebook & Instagram we would love to see your creations!
Happy Holidays & Happy Crafting!