Hello crafty Artesprix friends! Ivy here with Artesprix’s blank of the month! Such a fun new program that Artesprix has launched so you can try new sublimation blank every month! This months blank is a Poly Towel that is very soft. Use it in your craft room or for your next gift giving opportunity! Let’s get started!
What are Sublimations Markers?
Artesprix markers enable you to draw on regular paper and transfer your design on to sublimation polyester blanks such as totes bags, bookmarks and keychains by using a heat source.
To create this pillow case you will need the following:
Heat Press or Regular Iron
Step by Step Instructions:
- Use a pencil to draw a sentiment on blank sheet of paper. A lightbox will be very helpful when tracing the image in reverse.
- I made a mistake while tracing, see the letter S its backwards.
- To fix it, I cut it out completely and used the Artesprix heat tape to cover it from the back and cut another S facing the right way. I used the heat tape to hold it in place.
- I drew art supply images and colored it in to finish up my image.
- Set the temperature on the heat press to 400. Wait for the press to pre heat.
- Once your heat source reaches 400, cut two pieces of Artesprix Protective Paper.
*Place a protective sheet on the bottom of the press and then the towel and another protective paper on top to make a sublimation sandwich.*
- Press for 60 seconds. Take a quick sneak peek to ensure everything transferred properly.
Here’s the finished project! I’ve made so many Artesprix projects and I’m still amazed at the outcome each time. This time it was no different! I love how vibrant the colors are now that my design transferred on the towel. It looks so good!
If you enjoyed this project, check out this Spring Towel by Nicole for another idea using months Blank of the Month!
Be sure to PIN this Iron-on-Ink Crafty and Custom Artesprix Poly Sports Towel for later on Pinterest!
Thank you for stopping by!